Hi かわいい + creative family!
A month of Sunday’s ago, my blog was nominated for the Liebster award.
This is truly an honor because I never thought my blog was worth reading. I just thought I was dumping all of my creative art/ work/ ideas here. But I enjoy sharing since it also helps hold me accountable … so I keep doing it 😅
And THIS is where it’s landed me haha
I’m celebrating receiving this award and a LOT of recent had work with my second give-a-way ~
This award is super cool because of it’s reciprocation and it’s a less overwhelming way to discover new blogs. ❤
As a nominee I’ll happily do my part to answer questions (if you have any questions for me leave comments!) and share my nominees too!
So, I hope you’ll stick around and discover other new blogs with me.
Not only is she a fellow otaku, but also journals and loves brush pens … maybe more than I do 😅
Check out some things she uses for journaling & goal digging ~
💕Monsterful Mama Questions💕
💕How did you come up with your blog name?
It roughly translates to I puke cuteness, but there’s a tiny bit more to it. Check it out!
💕What websites do you use most often?
Daily, I use ~
- my brand sites (ipukekawaii.tattoo, IP Brand, DC to Japan, and Little INKPLAY Shop)- for brand building ^.^ … because oCd + forever in beta mode haha
- Bloglovin + WordPress– to catch up on blog reads
- Pinterest– to consult with customers, find inspo, and kawaii fixes
- Instagram + Facebook + Twitter – cuz I’m social media trash! LOL
💕What are you most afraid of?
Failure. Mentally, I set my bar high and while that’s good, it can also be extremely self damaging. It makes me work harder, but the fear of failure often seems right around the corner if not closer ~
💕What quirks do you have?
But my favs are ~
- A.D.D. … have you seen the madness in this blog alone?!
- Also, O.C.D, which works for specialising in fine line tattoos + planning ahead.
- create by mood (I dress that way too haha) and leave a lot open-ended so that creativity can flow as needed, not just as imagined. The results are always more than imagined in a good way!
the links are there in case you want my full + colourful list of creative crazy 🙈😺💗💕✨
💕Which Friends character do you relate to most?
whoah! my friends and I have a saying … ‘Friends don’t let friends watch Friends’ so I don’t have one.
💕List 3 things you need more of.
- trust (in myself + my journey)
- kawaii (e’ry dayum day!)
- CRANK (cuz I love me some him ^.^)
💕What Job do you think you’d be really good at and why?
I’m a creative thru and thru … so things that require my hands, color & imagination are jobs I’d traditionally be good at ~
💕Who is your favourite blogger/vlogger?
well … I have regulars 5 at the moment ~
- Rainbowhlic – I’ve loved seeing her grow over the years ❤
- Super Cute Kawaii – again, with my daily dose ^.^
- The Googley Gooeys – love their brand, presentation & everything creative! I take notes as I grow Little INKPLAY Shop
- Hanayanaa – simply a great pal and creative inspiration
- Black News 102 + Sa Neter TV – gotta know what’s good in the hood & engage in shared knowledge within my community
💕What are you most looking forward to in the next ten years?
brand building, continuing to help others, watching my art grow and opening a studio in Japan ❤
💕How do you add value to the world and those around you?
with kawaii + creativity – coupled, it’s a katamari ball of super empowerment!
kawaii shows a positive, colourful, creative and happy life
my goal is to share my unapologetic life of kawaii + creativity to help empower others to be their complete, happy & quirky self. you’ll get more of what you want out of life that way, I think ^.^
💕Finish this sentence. I am the best version of me when …
I let my creative self shine ☀✨
Now, I get to choose other nominees ^.^
These bloggers have been chosen specifically because they have something in common with me.
Kurly in Kansai
loco in yokohama
Happy Lil’ McKenzie
THE RULES FOR THIS AWARD
– Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
– Answer the questions from the blogger who nominated you.
– Nominate some blogs.
– Give them some questions to answer.
My questions for you:
・What quirks do you have?
・In your spare time, what do you get into ?
・Share some of your strengths that really helped you so far in life?
・Do you have any specific goals for the rest of this year?
・How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?
・What was your greatest failure and what did you learn from that?
・Tell me about your proudest achievement?
・What type of networking do you think is better for introverts?
・Where would you like to be five years from now?
・Finish this sentence. I am the best version of me when …
Thanks for being apart of this!
I look forward to reading your replies so don’t forget to tag me in them so I can read your answers!